Wednesday, March 29, 2017
Tuesday, March 28, 2017
Interview with Al Pastor (Green Valley, AZ and Victoria, BC) at the Finley Park, Community Center & Aquatic Complex PB court in Santa Rosa, CA Sonoma County Pickleball Club
NOTE: There is no audio for the first couple of minutes because the external mic was not close to the cell phone.
Posted by JOlmsted at 3:38 PM
Friday, March 17, 2017
Pickleball Forum Poll Top Responses
- Do you play Doubles, Singles?: Doubles, rarely singles
- How long have you been playing pickleball? 1-5 years
- How many times a week do you play pickleball? 3-4 times a week
- How much do you spend a month on court fees to play Pickleball? $40-$60/month
- What do you consider an "advanced player? 4.5
Saturday, February 18, 2017
A 10 week indoor Pickleball program begins Sunday February 19 at the YMCA of Jefferson County in Port Townsend.
CO-ED PICKLEBALL Days/Time: Tuesday/Thursday/Friday/Sunday 11:30-1:30
All skill levels welcome!
Annie Clark: Why I Play Pickleball In Port Townsend
Play with and learn from experienced and passionate players on two indoor badmintion courts and two outside pickleball courts.
10-Week Attendance Options
- $25/ 1 day per week
- $40/ 2 days per week
- $50/ 3 days per week
The Y programs provide insurance for adult participants 18 and older.