Friday, May 6, 2016

US Open Pickleball Championship: Final Thoughts - RV Picklers



pickleball cross roads
"As I reflect on the US Open Pickleball Championship:  It was the best of times.  It was the worst of times.  It was the tale of two pickleball tournaments.

US Open Pickleball Championship:  Best of Times
I sat in the VIP tent next to the Zing Zang Championship court and thought, “Who would have thunk (sic)?”  I was in the tent courtesy of our Guest Contributor, Sarah Ansboury, who lent me her VIP Pro Credentials.  In the tent there was food and all kinds of beverages and people to respond to your every request.  As I traveled around the grounds with Sarah, I observed people asking her to autograph their paddle, or hat, or program.  Program!  Who ever thought we would see a professionally produced program at a pickleball tournament?"

Read More:US Open Pickleball Championship: Final Thoughts - RV Picklers




No comments:

Post a Comment